Skyrocket revenue by getting
students to WANT to eat at your
How would you like to
Skyrocket revenue by getting students to WANT to eat at your cafeteria
- Skyrocket sales by 300%
- Increase participation by 46%
- Drive $1.7 million in a la carte sales with new menu options
- Boost cafeteria popularity to an all-time high
- Develop a menu full of items students really want
- Improve your marketing to get kids excited about lunchtime
- Create a cafeteria experience your students LOVE
Get your FREE report now
Or call us at (888) 994-3476 for immediate, personalized help
GET YOUR FREE REPORT ON HOW
TO BOOST YOUR CAFETERIA SALES!
I was out in the schools days after your workshop, the employees were still talking about how much they enjoyed it. I also observed them putting a little extra effort into serving the students. It was a pleasure to see. Thank you for the inspiration.
– Linda Irby
Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive for your class and the conference overall. Your extra effort to provide up-to-date answers for the participants has not been overlooked. We appreciate your dedicated spirit and your commitment to excellence and therefore, insistently welcome you back to assist us in educating the food and nutrition personnel within Region 13.
– Child Nutrition Team, Region XIII, Austin, Texas
This year we invited Kern Halls to present at our Manager’s in-service. He did a truly outstanding job! The information was timely, informative, and thought provoking. All of my Managers and Assistant Managers were totally engaged. It was the perfect way to start the new school year. I look forward to bringing him back to my District in the future to share more ideas and innovative concepts with my management staff!
– Dawn Houser SNS, MPA
THE MISSED OPPORTUNITIES
From kindergarten to high school, your students know what they like…and unfortunately, they can’t get it at most school cafeterias.
As a result, millions of students around the country would rather pack their own lunches than eat at the school cafeteria.
It isn’t just the food, although that’s a big part of it (especially if you’re still serving chicken patties, fish sticks, or sloppy joes). It’s the whole experience, from how long students wait in line to the attitude of your staff to the packaging the food comes in.
You see, just like a restaurant, your cafeteria delivers an experience. And if your cafeteria is like most other school cafeterias, that experience is dull, bland, and–here it comes–very uncool.
We had the privilege of having Kern Halls present at our Education Symposium. Not only was Kern knowledgable and upbeat, he gave everyone a new and different perspective on what kids likes and wants are when it comes to meals served in school. He also conducted a Kids Focus Group that was thoroughly entertaining but highly enlightening as it came straight "from the mouths of babes" as to what they want. If you are looking for a person that knows and understands School Food Service and clearly understands K-12 Trends, Kern is the guy for your group. He brings excitement back into School Food Service!!
– Nicole Nicoloff, Education Segment Manager, Gordon Foods
Kern Halls' connection with today's youth is unmatched. His insight has made him a valuable member of our team.
– Robin Safley, Director, Food Nutrition & Wellness, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT
With surveys, tastings, and focus groups to develop a menu of items your students actually want
By observing and optimizing your cafeteria flow, and using creative packaging to appeal to student psychology
Through professional development that will help your staff better interact with students
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN YOU EXPECT
- Generated over $400,000 in revenue and increased participation by 20%, all by creating an upscale portable meal concept for secondary students (allowing students to more easily chat with their peers)
- Drove $1.7 million in revenue from a la carte sales
- Achieved a 46% increase in high school meal participation over three years
- Skyrocketed sales by 300% by combining previously unpopular foods to create popular new options
- Increased free lunch participation by more than 30% over three years using focus groups to create new menus
- Develop a menu full of items students really want
- Boosted breakfast cart sales and popularity to an all-time high by providing access to them in parking lots, bus areas, and front entrances
HOW MUCH DO WE COST?
How much we cost will depend on your unique situation and which of our services you decide to pursue.
Keep in mind that because we’re the most experienced “cafeteria consultants” in the industry, we’re in high demand from school districts around the entire United States–and that means our rates aren’t cheap.
But here’s the good news.
When you compare the cost you pay to the value you receive, you’ll find that we’re actually a great investment…because our services usually pay for themselves within a few short months.
Because when your cafeteria makes more sales, that’s a revenue source that recurs five days a week, every week.
Fill out our 30-second form for your personalized quote and find out how we can help improve your cafeteria today!