JUST ADD: Students (JAS)
Are you trying to increase participation and need assistance?
You’re probably thinking, “I don’t have time and I don’t know what to do. I have tried everything but I’m not seeing the desire outcome!” Don’t worry yourself. Ingenious Culinary Concepts is here to help. We can show you how we’ve helped other districts increase participation by 8% to 20% for breakfast and lunch using promotions specifically aimed at student customers.
Outside of National School Breakfast and Lunch Weeks, few districts consistently promote their FNS programs and products throughout the school year. While visiting school districts around the nation conducting student-centered focus groups, we have found that many students are unaware of the products available to them in their school cafeteria. Oftentimes, the best practice of “marketing” is minimal or nonexistent in the schools.
What is it ?
JAS is a comprehensive marketing program and bundle aimed to:
- Highlight FNS services
- Expose students to noteworthy menu items
- Promote the school lunch program
- Increase student participation
To increase FNS stakeholder awareness of the services and products available in the school cafeteria.
How does it work?
JAS should be used in conjunction with your existing annual breakfast and lunch promotion efforts.
Fast food chains, malls and other retail establishments run promotions frequently. Look at the most influential day of the year, called “Black Friday,” when millions of people (around the country) leave their families or bring them along, in search of that SUPER deal! Now think about your students…rushing to YOUR cafeteria in search of the great product you’re promoting, with the same enthusiasm.
Your result? …the benefit of getting more students to eat breakfast and lunch in school cafeterias!
Our Program Includes :
- Three promotion options (annually)
- One for produce (fresh fruits and/or vegetables)
- One for entrees and/or specialty items
- One for dairy products
- Promotion “Kick-Off”-Tutorial (to support district implementation and collaboration; for each promotion)
- School-Based Promotional Marketing Materials Kit (for each promotion; includes: a manger’s guide, posters, table tents, static cling for glass surfaces, floor decals, staff buttons, Plus much more…
Once you place an order it will be shipped directly to a central location for easy distribution. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s “Just add Students” to your marketing campaigns.
Email [email protected] to place your order or call 888-994-3476.